Katy Patio Covers
Katy Patio Covers specializes in lattice patio covers, Weatherstopper patio covers, and screen enclosures. Each option serves a specific purpose and blends form with function. Whether you want partial shade, weather protection, or a screened-in room, you’re sure to find the perfect, long term solution.
Ultra-Lattice Patio Covers –
Features & Benefits
- Ivory, beige, white, or adobe baked-on Kynar 500 coating (using a multi-step finishing process). These beautiful, long-lasting finishes do not chip or peel! They feature maximum gloss retention, resist staining, fading, and abrasion, and require very little maintenance. The limited lifetime warranty is transferable within the first thirty years (non-prorated).
- Gorgeous “driftwood” texture. The heavily embossed driftwood pattern gives the appearance of real rough-sawn wood while the embossed pattern actually strengthens the structure.
- Non-recycled “first generation” aluminum provides strength and purity.
- .024 gauge aluminum lattice tubes offer superior strength and durability – 33% thicker than standard lattice tubes
- Engineered for heavy wind and snow loads. These lattice patio covers are engineered to meet most building codes with countless designs available.
- Extruded aluminum brackets provide uniform strength throughout the patio cover as well as enhanced performance at the connection points.
- Miter, bevel, scallop, and corbel end cut and cap options give you even more design choices and add a touch of elegance to the structure.
- The best warranty in the industry! The transferrable, limited lifetime warranty assures you that your investment will last.
Roof Mount Patio Cover Option
This gorgeous patio cover extends from the roof using a roof mount option. This allowed for a higher ceiling height which makes the installation of ceiling fans a possibility. Electrical wiring is required when installing options such as ceiling fans and lighting. Katy Patio Covers handles the entire project!
Super Gutter Attachment Patio Cover Option
Worried about the gutters when installing a patio cover? This beautiful patio cover used the Super Gutter attachment option which installs around the existing gutters – removing gutters is not required with this option.
Freestanding Patio Cover
This exquisite freestanding patio cover adds an elegant touch to the landscape. The homeowner will enjoy relaxing under this Katy patio cover for years to come. Better yet, the homeowner can simply enjoy it with virtually no maintenance required.
Attached Lattice Shade Cover
This attached lattice shade cover was attached to the home. The homeowner plans on allowing wisteria vines to cover the patio and choose an aluminum patio cover over a wooden one because of maintenance concerns. Katy Patio Covers works with each homeowner’s specific dreams to create a strong, beautiful, and low-maintenance structure.
Add an elegant look to your freestanding patio cover by upgrading to permacast columns. This beautiful structure is supported by load bearing columns featuring a manufacturer’s lifetime warranty.
Riverchase Patio Cover
Want a unique and custom look? This Katy patio cover is an example of the “Riverchase” option. This beautiful option is both attractive and functional adding even more protection from the sun as it sets. Let the experts at Katy Patio Covers work with you to design the perfect patio cover for your environment and architectural preferences. If you don’t want a “cookie cutter” patio, give us a call! We’ll work with you to design a unique – and gorgeous – patio cover.
Gable Patio Cover
Who says that patio covers need to be flat? This patio cover features a beautiful gable (or A-frame) shape that mimics the home’s roofline. The result is a gorgeous patio cover that looks like a natural extension of the home – not an add-on. Gable patio covers lend themselves to dramatic accents such as starburst beam patterns as well.
Custom “Beam to House” Patio Cover
This patio cover took advantage of the home’s existing supports allowing for the elimination of several support posts. Some homes are ideal for this type of patio cover. If so, the homeowner saves money because fewer posts are required. In addition, by using fewer posts, the patio space is less cluttered.
Weatherstopper Covers –
Features & Benefits
- Protection from the elements. Weatherstopper Plus patio covers are affordable, insulated roof panels that protect your patio from the elements. A polystyrene core provides the insulating properties equivalent to forty-eight inches of brick or ten inches of hardwood. These insulation values insulate from hot and cold temperatures, making these roof panels ideal for screen rooms. In addition, Weatherstopper Plus patio covers are ideal for carports and exterior patio covers in hot areas. A reflective top surface deflects sunlight while the insulating core stops heat from making its way to the bottom. This results in cooler air below.
- Strength and durability. Weatherstopper Plus patio covers are built for long term performance. The insulating core is bonded between low maintenance aluminum skins, Better still, the core is both moisture and mildew resistant. These roof panels connect with panel locks which allow for clean seams with no fasteners required. Because the foam core interlocks, air gaps are minimized. A double catch aluminum gutter system is made out of heavy gauge aluminum for strength and heavy rain loads. In addition, these roof panels also feature optional hidden fan beams to accommodate ceiling fans.
- Not only are Weatherstopper Plus patio covers practical, they are beautiful. These panels are embossed to look like driftwood using a three step enamel baking process. The finish is attractive as well as long lasting and virtually maintenance free.
Basic Solid Patio Cover
Take a look at this basic solid patio cover. This type of solid shade cover is affordable and efficient. You’ll enjoy the insulating effect that the 3-inch insulated foam core offers. This solid panel offers a lifetime warranty just like the Ultra Lattice products. You can’t go wrong with a basic solid patio cover. Keep the elements off of your outdoor furniture and enjoy low maintenance shade! These solid patio covers can be wired for ceiling fans and lighting. In addition, if you want to divert rain water from your patio, this patio cover can be outfitted with an optional rain gutter system and downspout kit.
Mix and match your patio covers with a solid panel patio cover combined with an Ultra Lattice cover. By having both a solid and open lattice cover over a large patio, you’ll enjoy the best of both worlds.
Screen Enclosures –
Features & Benefits
Screened-in patios are a popular choice from Katy Patio Covers because they are extremely versatile. Among the many ways that you can enjoy a screen enclosure are:
- Home office
- Outdoor dining
- Entertaining guests
- Family rooms
- Recreation rooms
- Reading rooms
- Neighborhood get-togethers
- Summer “backyard” campouts with the kids
Katy Patio Covers offers numerous choices including:
- Color choice
- Window options
- Door options
- Roof pitches
- Design flexibility
Choose from Gable or Studio styles.
Gable screen enclosures – Match your screen enclosure to the roofline by choosing a gable enclosure with a pitched, solid roof. You can even select a roof capable of roofing materials such as shingles. Other options include low-e windows, transoms, and fan beams.
Studio screen enclosures – These screen rooms feature a low-pitched roof and numerous options such as low-e windows, transoms, and fan beams.
No matter what you have in mind, you have plenty of options including a huge selection of colors and textures, optional electrical raceways for ceiling fans, lighting, and wall receptacles, and a variety of door choices such as sliding patio and double full view doors.